EXCITING CENTRAL TAMPA BAPTIST CHURCH
ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIP FUND
Exciting Central Tampa Baptist Church seeks to foster academic and spiritual growth for new generations of Central through an Academic Scholarship Fund (ASF)
Download and complete the application from www.centraltampa.org
Your most recent High School transcript
SUBMIT ESSAY & LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION
250 words minimum essay describing your church, community and school activities; honors and awards received; and future goals and educational plans.
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED MARCH 1st- 31st 2018
In order to be eligible for the ASF the student must:
1. Be a member of ECTBC in good standing
2. Must be graduating High School
3. Must be pursuing an undergraduate degree at an accredited college, university, or trade school.
4. Have a grade point average of 3.0 or higher or academic performance that indicates ability to succeed in college
5. Be a full and active member of Central for at least one year prior to applying
6. Provide three letters of reference showing involvement and/or leadership in church, school and community activities. One letter should be from the applicant’s senior or associate pastor or youth director at the applicant’s home church.
7. Exceptions to eligibility requirements due to circumstances beyond an applicant’s control will be reviewed on a case by case basis by the Academic Advancement ministry.
90 Day Prayer Warrior Challenge
Academic Scholarship Fund
2923 N. Tampa St
Tampa, FL 33602
Website design: RG
Copyright 2016 centraltampa.org All Rights Reserved